If anyone knows the despair of having too much clutter, it is me!
Being one of nine children with a hoarding father, I grew up amongst much clutter and with my husband in the defence force, we have moved 15 times over 22 years.
After packing, unpacking, purging and organising all our possessions so many times, I certainly understand how stressful it can be but this is the important part: I have developed many decluttering and organisational strategies along the way to make it much much easier.
And this is how Domestic Downsizing – Declutter & Design was born!
Why choose me:
- I have over 22 years experience in decluttering & organising
- I have a Diploma in Interior Design
- I have been trained as a professional organiser by Australia’s first accredited “Expert Professional Organiser”
- I am a member of the Australasian Association of Professional Organisers
- I am a member of the National Association of Professional Organisers (USA)
- I am a Feng Shui Consultant having been trained by Australia’s leading Real World Feng Shui Practitioner
- I am a member of the Association of Feng Shui Consultants International
- I am a volunteer with the RSPCA and donate 5% of my monthly takings to both RSPCA and Animals Asia
- I am fully insured for public liability, professional indemnity and police checked
- Most importantly – I guarantee my work. If you are unsatisfied with the final result I will refund your money or work with you until you are!
Domestic Downsizing is here to help. No job is too big or too small. Don’t feel overwhelmed any longer – remember each mountain is conquered starting with one small step. I look forward to helping you and your family on your way to domestic bliss!
Visit my website for more information: http://www.domesticdownsizing.com