The changing of the season means changing shoes so this is the perfect time to reassess your shoe collection.
- Clean out all your shoes and put them into groups: summer slip-ons, boots, sneakers, heels etc.
- Remove those that don’t fit, you don’t like, rarely wear, or have seen better days.
- Discard the well worn ones and donate the ones in better shape (but only if they are in good enough condition that you yourself would buy them from a charity shop).
- Better still, have a shoe swap party with your girlfriends!
- Work out how you like your shoes to be organised: in boxes, in hangers, on shelves? By colour, by season or by occasion? Make sure it suits your organising style otherwise they will be all over the wardrobe floor in no time.